Our free percussionist course is found here.
If you have finished a free course and are ready to advance to the next level, pick one of our 201 courses below. Courses cost $30 each which amounts to less than $1 per lesson.
See Terms & Conditions.
Level 1, or 101, are our FREE courses for Beginners.
Level 2, or 201, is for Early Elementary.
Level 3, or 301, is for Late Elementary.
Level 4, or 401, is for Early Intermediate.
Level 5, or 501, is for Late Intermediate.
Level 6, or 601, is for Early Advanced.
Level 7, or 701, is for Late Advanced.
Our beginner courses are free. Our other courses cost $30 each, less than $1 per lesson.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
By using our services you agree to the following terms & conditions:
(1) All content found here is owned by Concert Musician. You may not download or distribute without Concert Musician's written permission. Feel free to inquire at:
(2) You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password. You may not share your password with any unauthorized third party and will take sole responsibility for any activities or actions under your Concert Musician Account, whether or not you have authorized such activities or actions. You agree to (a) immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your username or password or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session.
(3) In no event shall Concert Musician and/or its officer, employees, and affiliates be liable for any damages, whether direct, indirect, general, special, compensatory, consequential, exemplary, and/or incidental, including without limitation, lost profit, bodily injury, and/or emotional distress. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, and to the maximum extent allowed by law, the liability of Concert Musician and/or its officers, employees, and affiliates, for any cause whatsoever, and regardless of the form of action, shall be limited to the amount paid, if any, by you to us for our services during the proceeding twelve months, up to a maximum of one thousand dollars.
(4) All resources and courses are provided "as is" without warranties of any kind to the fullest extent permissible under applicable law. Concert Musician hereby disclaims any warranty, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, accuracy, freedom from errors, suitability of content, or availability.
(5) We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, our Services (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of our Services. Notification of changes to our Services may be posted within your Member profile, on the Website or communicated through our Services.